Miss Elodie James McFall

Miss Elodie James McFall
The day I became a mother.

Monday, November 10, 2014

Recycle toilet paper cardboard tubes????

Totally random......Do you recycle your empty toilet paper cardboard tubes?  I thought I was pretty recycle savvy. I grew up in a Recycle Reduce Reuse household.  I feel actual guilt when I am somewhere that I cannot recycle something simple like a can, bottle, plastic.  My most recent job only recycled cardboard!  It was an everyday guilt trip to throw away bottles, cans and plastic.  I saw a commercial the other day about tube free toilet paper rolls.  This is GENIUS!  Scott toilet paper makes them.  I have been recycling mine since.  I can't believe this is such a simple task that I have overlooked all of these years.  MIND BLOWN!  It's the little things these days people!


Over 17 billion toilet paper tubes are thrown away each year. That’s enough to fill the Empire State Building. Twice. By pledging to #TossTheTube for good, you can do your part to reduce the tube waste without sacrificing quality.
http://www.scottbrand.com/products/toilet-paper/tubefree


No comments:

Post a Comment