Miss Elodie James McFall

Miss Elodie James McFall
The day I became a mother.

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Halloween!

Halloween used to be one of my favorite holidays.  I used to love planning my epic costume!  Now it's all about the baby!  Last year I made her a chicken costume.  This year we got a hand me down ladybug costume from Tia Anna that I decided to use because I didn't have time to plan.  Elodie wore last years costume for about 15 minutes.  Lots of pictures and plenty of tears.  This year we got hours out of this one.  I think it was because of its comfort.  Next year I will take that in to consideration when making her an "epic" costume!  Not mom of the year this holiday but she was definitely happy.  This was also the first time I lived somewhere that we had trick-or-treaters.  The thought of random people ringing the door bell and asking for candy gave me slight anxiety.  Not sure why little rug rats in costume made me uncomfortable.  But I can't be the only one that feels this way?  Right?  Welcome to the suburbs! Graham and I didn't dress up either.  I guess we need to get on our game face next year.  Abel is Elodie's future husband.  He lives in Chicago.  Last year we spent Halloween together and planned to spend it together this year also but it didn't work out!

                                                                       LAST YEAR!

THIS YEAR!

PRE-BABY


No comments:

Post a Comment