Miss Elodie James McFall

Miss Elodie James McFall
The day I became a mother.

Monday, December 1, 2014

How to keep in touch after all these years......?

People always ask me how I have kept in contact so well with friends over the years? I have always thought of my friends as family. I love them like family. I would do anything for them. It's as simple as that. Since I have only made like one friend down here that I have seen only once I have a lot of time to reflect on the friendships I do have.  It is fun for me to reminisce about all the memorable times I have had with such amazing friends.  I talk to my family all the time so I do the same with my friends. Most of all it has been the phone calls.  Catch up, check-in, celebrate each other. Life goes by so fast these days. Memories you make with good friends are something that you should always cherish. I think all of my good friends have something different to offer me in my life and I hope I do the same in theirs. The people that I have kept in contact throughout the years have deeply impacted me and helped shape me into the person that I am today. Sounds super cheesy but it's true. I have seen many of my best friends move away and start their journey in life somewhere new. Now I am doing that same thing. Before I met Graham and had Elodie I had much more free time to go and visit my friends around the country.  I have no plans to stop but it has slowed down a bit for now. Now my lovelies can come and visit me for a bit ;) Hint hint!!!! I have this fantasy of us all settling down somewhere in the same place someday!  Lets be honest it might have to be a vacation get-away or down the road an active senior community! ;) Just feeling a bit sentimental and thankful for all of the amazing people in my life for a moment down here! Thinking of you daily Minnesota, Indiana, Florida, New York, Arizona, New Mexico, and Colorado! You know who you are!

JUST A FEW MEMORIES!





1 comment: